We all met at my house for family pictures at 10am. Tim and his family came from Easton, Pa., Emilie's family from South Bound Brook, NJ and Caroline (Diego has his soccer game every Sunday) from Middlesex,NJ. We mostly congregated around the boathouse, sitting on stairs, sitting on railings, sitting on benches. Of course there was the usual family drama...whining, uncooperative, and unsmiling....and that was just the adults. You should have seen the children! (Just kidding adults - laugh or cry? right?) But basically they all did it for me! They know how much I love all of them and the pictures. It will be great if one turns out good enough for our Christmas card. Did I mention that despite not feeling well, despite it was her only day off, despite no sleep because of a teething baby, Emilie calmly took numerous pictures of all of us. She had coordinated the event a week or two ago with Robyn and then Caro, Db, and I.
But the title is Sunday dinner. Caroline invited Doug and I to their house for Sunday dinner after everyone departed from the family photo and pizza session. I had just enough time in between to sneak in a nap and then around 4:30pm we arrived at Caroline and Diego's. Then the real fun started.
Caro wanted pictures of Diego and her with their house (I am thinking to commemorate their first year in the house). I only snapped 111 pictures of them in about 45 minutes. Getting them to relax and have fun was at times, challenging. But if you take enough pictures eventually you get enough good ones to choose from.
Dinner was delicious and the company even better! Love them both!
No comments:
Post a Comment