Thursday, October 24, 2013

Do what makes you happy!

And I did!  Had the most wonderful "wild mushroom" pizza at California Kitchen Pizza at the Bridgewater Commons mall with Angela and Becca. Then the three of us attended an invitation only Milk Chocolate Lovers Truffle Flight Tasting Experience. We sampled six Godiva truffles, sipping water in between each bite to cleanse our palettes. I not only purchased a box of Godiva truffles, I also joined the Godiva Chocolate rewards club. Next on our list was the Lego store. We walked around the whole store, played briefly with the make your own mini figure and then talked to the sales girls about how Angela and I were on a mission to collect the elf, the gingerbread man and the scarecrow. These two ladies were unbelievable! They started to feel each series 11 package and then identify which packages had what character inside. It was fun just watching them! We bought some and then ran to the food court to open them. THOSE TWO SALES GIRLS WERE AMAZING! They correctly picked out the lego mini guys that we needed!





I discovered something tonight. I could not believe how much fun I had. It is the little things in life that are the big things. Good friends, good food, chocolate and toys, the necessities of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment