Sunday, October 6, 2013

Picking pretty pumpkins at the pumpkin patch!

Was invited at the last minute and was very happy to go. Weather in the 60's, overcast and threatening. Met everyone at the Country Griddle in Flemington for lunch, then on to Schaefer Farms. Not often do we get a chance to be with all four grandchildren together.
Matthew, Abigail (Her first pumpkin picking), Samantha, Kamryn and Doug (GP)

Kamryn is missing from my grandchildren because she suddenly did not feel well.

Kellen, trying to hold on to his pumpkin. 
 
Kamryn's is a piece of cake and just a little bit bigger than Kellen's.
My first Pumpkin.
Family self-portrait
I took 124 pictures and went right home and printed the best 48 of them. Every picture made me smile. How lucky am I that I get to share this day with almost my whole family.

No comments:

Post a Comment