I know! I am behind. Thank goodness I don't "work", I wouldn't have the time! It has been almost a month of non blogging, omg! Here is the abbreviated version:
April 29th -Clara Cooper's 1st Birthday Party, May 1st, Tim Rex's 34th Birthday, May 2nd, Babysat Kellen, May 5th - SBB Firehouse Crop, missed monthly breakfast with Preschool friends, Kentucky Derby day (bet with Daddy, his horse came in second while my horse was tenth, no animal died during this event:), National Scrapbooking Day and Cinco De Mayo! May 8th - Emilie had extensive dental surgery and I babysat Samantha after Preschool May 9th- Babysat Kamryn, Kellen and Samantha May 10th- Doug's back is bothering him so much that he goes to Orthopedic Doctor -L2 Compressed fracture in his lower back May 11th- Emilie's 32 birthday, Doug goes for an MRI, Janelle Bulle's grandmother passes away May 12th-Janelle's 50th birthday party postponed May 13th-Happy Mother's Day, boxed and removed 544 paperbacks from my bedroom, stored in basement to be removed later, (We are continuing to complete the upstairs addition that we started in 1987 :) May 15th- Doug back to Orthopedic to get results from MRI -no severe damage, just the fractured bone, Lynne Ewen's 65th birthday, Diego graduates from Kean with his Masters in Business, May16th- Samantha has MRI of her head to determine what is causing her left eye to cross, Babsitting Kellen, Caro and Diego leaving for Ft. Lauderdale, Dinner and Kismet with Pop and the season finale of Criminal Minds (taping).
THIS IS NOW UP TO DATE!
Tomorrow, May 17th- Doug and I go to Pa., I babysit The kids while Doug and Tim see a surgeon for Tim's ankle and foot. May18th- Chase gets haircut at Pet Smart (my haircut has to wait). May 19th-
Samantha's cheerleading fundraiser- breakfast at Applebees, and at 3pm Janelle's 50th birthday party. May 20th- Caro and Diego home from the airport.
Oh, yes! and on Thursday, May 24th, my good friend Angela and her family abandon me and go to Disney for a week! There you have it! What else do you need to know?
What is this you might ask? Well, I have been DOING this in the evenings. I call it Carrier Clinic Work! You know! The kind of stuff that helps to keep you sane?
I have been fooling around with making my own rubber stamps! (Because I could do that oh so much cheaper than buying some......$50.00 later! Ahhh! but really cheaper than an hour's worth of therapy!
No comments:
Post a Comment