I went to the Doctor for me on Friday. My right side and back have been hurting me. Not constantly, but if I turn a certain way, take a wrong step, reach up I have sharp pains that surprise me and take my breath away. I waited a week to see the Doctor because Caro thought it was because of DB's back....you know, sympathy pains? By Friday I had myself all worked up. Got sent home with a muscle relaxer,and advil and instructions to try heat or ice. So, for the last two days I have been faithfully taking the medicine and resting. You know I am uncomfortable when I tell Tim that I can't take Kamryn and Kellen for the day. Poor Samantha calls everyday to see if I have the kids.
On the medicine I am better but off, not so good. I am to go back to the Doctor in a week if not better!
I am not so good at this wait and get better plan.
No comments:
Post a Comment