 |
| The entrance |
 |
| Finding the spot |
 |
| May we present |
 |
| And the show begins |
 |
| Singing their hearts out |
 |
| Smiles and hugs |
 |
| Mom, look what I got......bubbles! |
 |
| The Rex family |
 |
I don't want to leave!
I don't want to go home! |
Gp and I got up very early to arrive at Kamryn's house, so that we could follow them to Kamryn's preschool. The "graduation" was held in the sanctuary of the United Church of Christ Church. We were serenaded with the "Hello song", Days of the week","Color song", "A,B,C...", "Baa Baa Black Sheep", "Hey Diddle", "Humpty Dumpty", ending with "It's a Small Small World!" The certificates (and bubbles) were then issued, pictures were taken and then out to a luncheon in their outdoor luncheon pavillion.
 |
| The "Graduate", Gp, and Grandma |
No comments:
Post a Comment