This morning was great! We had the best food, made great cards and enjoyed each other tremendously.
After everyone left around 12:30pm I took a nap. woke up when Emilie called me to go out on our girl's night out (My surprise 60th birthday party at Houlihan's). I was able to put the hurricane on the back burner and concentrate on my wonderful family. They went to such a lot of trouble to plan this party for me. There were placecards and handmade candy 60 favors,60 confetti, party hats,60 sucks- lollipops,a special birthday girl crown and of course presents. I looked at the long table and was very amazed at how my family has grown. I am not thrilled to be 60.......I want to live forever. I want to see my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren grow up. I still have so much to do!
We left Houlihans around 7pm and went home to begin to move photos and albums into cars and the rest of the stuff up into the second floor.
I know its's just stuff and stuff can be replaced but all I kept thinking about was how much money it would take to fix this if we lost everything.I know that people are the most important!
This will be a very long night and we will see what the morning will bring. Goodnight and be safe.
No comments:
Post a Comment