Wednesday, August 24, 2011
DB is taking this seriously!
Today is Wednesday and he has already started the generator, filled an extra can with gas, found our flashlights, checked the sump pump and made a priority list of things to do before Hurricane Irene hits on Sunday morning. I don't know what to think! Usually Doug protests that nothing is going to happen right up until the rescue boats arrive. I have found that the more he protests the more I get ready. I don't know what to do! Do I prepare for the next storm of the century or can I call off all prepatrations because Doug is taking this seriously. Caroline is now predicting that NOTHING is going to happen! This really takes all of the pressure off of me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Actually, what I was leave all the crap in the basement ... if it floods we will get more money from insurance than we would at a garage sale :)
ReplyDelete