Look at my baby Samantha, all grown up and feeding Kellen! (slow down time)
Kellen was fussy so we took him to the mall, to walk around. I am officially old - a young mother offered to help me open the stroller base that held Kellen's car seat. (at the end of our adventure I couldn't fold the damn stroller up, so I turned it over and put it in the front seat, completely open)
We then came home,fed Kellen, changed his diaper and he fell asleep on his tummy and slept for two hours.
We woke him up, gave him his reflux medicine , tried on his two month old crown, took a few pictures and then fed and changed him again.Then Daddy Tim came to take the two month old boy home and I got this wonderful shot of Kellen on his Dad's shoulder!
Just to let you know that after a nap now, a good nights sleep, only Sam tomorrow, another nap and a good nights sleep AND I will be ready to do it all over again (with Kamryn also this time) on Thursday.
I am not getting old , I am getting better!





No comments:
Post a Comment