I held Clara, Angela and Carl's sweet new baby girl ! Of course, like the conception and pregnancy, the birth was not without it's drama: 12 hours of labor and then a c-section. Seems Clara had tied a knot in her cord, Angela had spiked a fever and the baby's heartbeat started to fluctuate. But the main event was that I got to hold the baby. Emilie and I had just come from a photo shoot and then we went to Robert Wood Johnson Medical center to see Ang. Ang is sore, still has her epidural in (pain management that they are starting to wean her off of) but has walked to the bathroom. Without more ado....here I am holding Clara
Photographs courtesy of Emilie Tomaro Photography.
So did anyone guess correctly in the baby pool?
What a beautiful baby! An Angela look alike.
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky to have been "close" by.
I'm so happy for Angela that things went as they did although a c-section is not fun, I'm sure.
My love to EVERYONE-you too.
Lucky you, you got to hold her!! She's gorgeous
ReplyDelete