Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Same old, same old!

Nothing new! A lull in the exciting life of a 59 year old grandmother of three and mother of three! I have been working nights scrapbooking pages for Kellen who was three weeks old yesterday. Caroline turned 25 yesterday. Lynne and Sheila came with a carvel cake for her and scrapbooked with me. Looking forward  to putting up the new table and chair set for the deck (do you think the weather will ever clear enouigh to use it?) Doug is making his fabulous chicken parm for Caroline and I to take to Pop's tomorrow night. I do see another garage sale in our future. I am still weeding out and throwing out eight years of neglect. Still have Grammies collection of gnomes, tons of longaberger baskets, and a ton of stuff left from my scrapbooking store (cash registers,paper racks,6ft. grid panels, paper, stickers etc.), not to mention all of the other random stuff. Can't do the cosmetic painting and decorating stuff until all of the junk has been removed. The outside of the house is getting there too. We have weeded and raked leaves from the winter. This year we are using weed killer on driveway and other hard to weed areas. We did do one foolish thing....I raked the whole front yard and then put down weed and feed. GUESS  WHAT? The grass is growing , filling in, and is green. The Problem? I am also the one who cuts the grass. Enough of normal. I am sure all hell will break loose again soon.  Wait for it....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment