9AM, Saturday, at Pop's with Caroline, to meet Aunt Chris, who already has machines going! We are going to Spring clean as much as we can in four hours. Every window we can get to move is open.....go away smoke smell. Caroline is the best cleaner I have (Thank you, Caro)
Linens, laundry,comforters, toaster cover....anything that didn't move, we earmarked for washing. Four bags of garbage and four bags to take home and wash, and that clean smell through out the house! We accomplished a lot! There is a chance Pop will be coming home on Wednesday. Ready or Not!
Then....on to pick up Emilie and her stuff so that we could scrapbook at Angela's house. Tried Ling Ling Potstickers Chicken and Vegetable dumplings (Shop Rite) which were delicious! I was too strung out to really scrapbook so I messed with my week in the life album and then played with my new stamps on journaling cards for it. Barbara Base made a special Sangria just for me....A Bay Breeze flavor, potent but delicious. Emilie and I shared a Chicken and Broccoli chinese dinner and we couldn't eat it all and we stayed until 10:30 when Ang had to leave to go pick up her munchkins from a birthday party. All in all , a good day!
I'm so glad I could introduce you to another new food. Maybe you'll try thai food next.
ReplyDeletethai food is sooo good!!! We should all go to Origins in Somerville and the best part about it is that it's BYOB :)
ReplyDelete