Sunday, April 18, 2010

A week in the life

OK! I am officially off my rocker. Yesterday, (Saturday) , two days before Ali Edwards officially starts her week in the life, I started mine. It is a microscopic portrait of a day in your life times seven. A picture at least every hour, words to describe who, what, where and why, and then next week scrapbook it. Didn't I just get finished saying that I was too tired to scrapbook???? I am really crazy. In the middle of this chaos I am going to tackle another time and labor intensive project. I am two days ahead of Ali, do you think I can finish out the week?

Here is just a sample of some of the pictures:
Can you see the face in the tree? An eye and a mouth and the sun/shadow forms the nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment