Don't you hate reading a blog, enjoying it and then the person stops, and doesn't post for a long time! I have a favorite author who has done that to me. Georgia Bockoven hasn't had a novel published in about two years...She is a very good writer.....real life must have gotten in the way. I miss getting lost in one of her stories.
I am reading Just Breathe by Susan Wiggs. Love the title, it was my mantra for Emilie's wedding and I think I am borrowing it again for last month and the coming month.Going to bed and just reading seems to be giving me some peace.
Woke up the other morning to the sound of buzzing. My window was open with the screen in, so I said , without opening my eyes, "that better be buzzing and dive bombing on the outside." I heard it hit the screen, opened my eyes, saw that it was on the inside, grabbed a magazine and smashed it twice. Was the biggest bee I have ever seen.
Check out the girl with attitude! Kamryn got into my jewelry and thought that this necklace looked good on her head. A throwback to the sixities



Hate the bee...love Kamryn!
ReplyDeleteYeah, you and Ang both boring me. It's about time you both posted!! :)
ReplyDelete