Wednesday, April 7, 2010

What were they thinking?

Robyn and Emilie decided the weekend after Pop broke his hip to cold turkey the girls off their binkies. They can only suck their pacifiers if they are in bed. When they wake up they must leave the binkies in their beds. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
The girls don't even ask for their binkies during the morning at my house. If we are outside, we are usually too involved to think about them, but when we get home they both fall apart on me. I cannot make lunch fast enough,or get the tv on fast enough or cuddle them enough.
As Caroline pointed out , I didn't have to deal with that kind of withdrawl because all of my children sucked on their fingers until they were thirteen! (And I was OK with that) So, what were THEY thinking?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for annoucing that to the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caro, you should just know that that's probably the least embarrassing thing your mother has shared with us about any of her kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh great, even better....We need to muzzle that woman!! haha

    ReplyDelete