It is too soon in the new year to feel presured and overwhelmed, so........just breathe! The tree will come down, the ornaments will be put away, the room will be cleaned again. Someday we will take down our pitiful outdoor decorations, at least before Easter. Doesn't everyone feel this way in January?
Preparing for tax time should be fun this year, I have eight years of personal (not store) paperwork to sort through , categorize and put into save or discard piles. Have you seen the show Hoarders on channel 181 (fios) OMG, I feel like I could be next on the show. Caroline assures me that we have CLEAN mess.Ok, enough, can you tell from the rambling I'm not breathing? Just Breathe...........
Breathe in, breathe out, Ahhhh.... Now go take a picture of that paperwork mess for Project Life and RELAX!!! I'm off to purge a section of my clothes closet. G'night!!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the show Hoarders...as long as you don't end up on How Clean is Your House you're OK.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about that Angela, have you seen the show Hoarders?? The houses were beyond distguisting!!! They not only hoard, but they don't clean EVER!
ReplyDelete