Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I don't want to play anymore


Angela, This blog's for you!!!
Can you hear me? I don't want to play anymore!
Enough is enough!

This morning I haven't quite rolled out of bed yet when I here, "Mom?" "Mom, come here"
"Mooom, coome here!
I yell what? What's wrong? (no answer) So I charge down the stairs.
Caro (tears streaming down her face) : " I was coughing and something popped right here and It hurts and I can't breathe."
Ok, just let me get dressed, are you ok for a minute? We will go to the Emergency room!
Noooo!
Long story short, waited till 9am, called Doctor, saw Dr.at 10am, at out patient radiology 10:36am, left hospital 11:45am (no bones broken, no hole in lung, just a badly strained muscle) Home taking tylenol with codeine 12:15pm

So, Angela if I say that you win, then we don't have to keep trying to out do the other. Let's just agree to be boring for the rest of 2010!
OK?

2 comments:

  1. OH HOW I LONG FOR BORING! And really, I've never wanted to play...it's someone else's turn don't you think?

    Glad to hear it still isn't an imaginary blood clot or brain tumor :) Tell Caro to take it easy with that codeine stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My life is boring compared to you and Ang and I'm loving it!! Nice change of pace for me.

    ReplyDelete