Next week I will only get Kellen on Tuesday and Friday as he will be starting part time in daycare. Robyn will be off then for two weeks before beginning her new job and Kellen will transition into full time daycare.
Today, we went out and took a walk down the park road, from the waterfall to the playground. Kellen walked/ran the whole way. My energizer bunny! Kamryn and I followed . Then we spent one and a half hours at the playground. (The boy took his first 2 1/2 hour nap in a very long time, at my house.)
I am sure going to miss seeing these guys at least once a week!
I am going to buy two web cams, one for me and one for Tim. That way we can set up skype accounts and I can at least see and hear them once a week or more!
No comments:
Post a Comment