We ate lunch , brought from home in the snack bar. Then back to our towels under the tree near the kids pool to put on sunscreen.
This is so not the baby pool that Tim and I remember. This new kids pool has a gradual entrance that goes up to 2 1/2 feet deep. There is a giant frog at one end and the kids slide down his tongue into the pool. In the center of the pool is a large toadstool water fountain. It is pretty impressive!
The girls were surprised that they could kneel in the pool without their heads going under.
Kamryn
Does it look like the frog is throwing up two cute little girls? Or am I mistaken?
We arrived at the pool around 12:30 and we left at 5pm. The girls were only out of the water for about 1/2 hour of that.Uncle Tim and I shared catching responsibilities....The slide was so fast that the girls would have gone under water each time they went down the slide. Once or twice we would miscalculate and someone would go under! From then on Samantha said, "please don't let me go under Uncle Tim."
Kamryn did not like it when her face got wet. I had to inform her that she WAS in a large pool of WATER and that she had to expect that her face would get wet. She was a very good sport about it.
The temperature was near 100 degrees but somehow there always manages to be a breeze at the pool.
I do suggest that they improve their announcement system as it probably is the same one they had fifteen or twenty years ago and you cannot understand one word that they say! It was a great day, one I hope we get to repeat!
No comments:
Post a Comment