THE MEMORIES EXPO
This is me with Jenni Bowlin of www.jbsmercantile.com fame!
Ali Edwards uses many of her scrapbooking items and mentions her all the time on her blog.
I finally met Jenni here in Somerset, New Jersey. We chatted and then she graciously agreed to a picture! Thanks Jenni Bowlin :)
I went to the Expo with these two characters. On the left is EMILIE REX TOMARO, my daughter that I left out of the Father's Day post!
On the right is her friend, Melissa.
You can tell they are the new generation because they went to the ladies room together and then checked their cell phones. OMG!
How was the expo, you ask? - well....we walked all 3 rows of vendors, spent two or more hours doing so and I only spent $28 dollars......unheard of! I won't tell you how much money I had brought.
Emilie and Melissa spent conservatively also. We went to Houilihans for lunch and then made a trip to Michaels because we still had the urge to shop! My total for the day only $50.00!
A good day with fun people!
No comments:
Post a Comment