I am in my scrapbook room, smelling my free Pathmark 20 pound turkey cooking in the oven. I miss that smell when we cook the turkey on the grill. The turkey will come out of the oven around 3pm (I have at least three more hours to enjoy the smell). Today will just involve cleaning up......throwing old food out of the refrigerator,taking out the garbage and recycling, cleaning my bedroom. I will try to move into the New Year with some semblance of order.
Tomorrow, New Year's Eve, I will take the turkey dinner to my father's, enjoy several hours with him (I hope to end the year beating the pants off of him in KISMET) and then return home in time to welcome in the new year with Doug. I am finishing up my 365 album and I am looking forward to publishing this year's blog into a book at Blog 2 Print.
May 2012 be a SIMPLE, uncomplicated year!
No comments:
Post a Comment