Saturday, December 24, 2011

Blessings!

I am counting mine. This started out as a bah humbug kind of Christmas and now I am totally engaged. Somehow it all gets done (not as much as I would like but enough that it is acceptable). I am counting my blessings. Look at all I have - I am rich beyond my dreams. Family: Husband , Children and spouses, Grandchildren, My Father, My Sister, her husband and my nephews; Friends, good health,good hobbies, good times. I wish that everyone could take a deep breath, exhale and let the worries and struggles of the past year go. Breathe in and think of what new and exciting adventures await us in the new year. My philosophy in life has been "when your stuck in traffic, just keep moving. It doesn't matter where you go as long as you don't stop moving."
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas! May peace and joy surround you!

No comments:

Post a Comment