I spent today with Janelle Bulle in New York City, at the Jacob Javitts Convention Center. There was a photography Convention there, so we took the train in. We also stopped at B&H photo store.....oh, we were in so much trouble! We walked the floor of the convention, stopping at booths to look at all of the newest in digital photography. We sat down occasionally to listen to photo experts define their personal photography styles, showcase their photographs, and speak to the greatness of their favorite camera brand.
Just a few pictures from today's field trip:
I will never achieve the technical or artistic skill demonstrated at this show but boy will I have a lot of fun and laughs and tears trying. May the best photograph win!
I'm so sorry I missed it!!
ReplyDeleteyou need to dig your red wagon out of the garage so we can take pictures with it...
ReplyDelete