Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Caroline's personal update

Hello Caroline. You requested that I update my blog, so sweetheart this one's for you!
I have been busy sleeping. Yes, getting my rest. Relaxing. Recovering. Not doing much!
This is making you angry and that is ok with me! I still love you. The last ten days have been a little overwhelming and yes I do think that I have been cowering under the covers just a little bit! And I am ok with that. I am working slowly at a pace that I can cope with. I am waiting for the flood insurance adjuster to see our mess. I am gathering up the resolve to just throw (perfectly good) things out. And I love you because you care! And I love you because I know that I can always count on you. And I love you because you always tell it like it is, no sugar coating for you! Shall I list your other attributes: excellent cook, great party planner, hard worker, super saver,shoe collector,and great personality .
I love you because you were my last baby and you still are!

Ok, to get back to normal I am going to post an ad for 221 Greene Avenue, Middlesex,NJ,08846.
50x100 lot with waterfront view, romantic setting, near ducks and geese. Will provide sand to complete your own private beach. Water levels depend on the season, the tides and what hurricane is traveling up the east coast. This property will go fast , so get your offers in quickly. The first offer will automatically be accepted!

View from front steps.
That glimmer is Greene Avenue.
Accessible by boat only.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I'm not going to complain any more! Especially since you got it all back last night in the continuous deluge!!!
    I don't want waterfront property, sorry. Maybe the desert someplace?
    Caroline understands and loves you too.
    Get well and get over your messy bug. Wine?

    Love,
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete