Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Old Man

I have a new pet peeve. Do you see how the man is now parking his car? I know that he is disabled but is that any reason to leave his wife out in the freezing cold, pouring rain, or unbearable heat while he gets in the car , starts it, adjusts his seat, turns on the radio, puts on his seat belt and then moves the car into the middle of the driveway so that I can open my door and get in???? OMG! This has been the routine for the last six months or so! Hey , if I start doing weird stuff like that....someone will tell me and then they will stop me, RIGHT?

3 comments:

  1. Don't worry, we'll have an ice bullet waiting and ready to go if you ever pull this nonsense. That's what true friends are for :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice bullet then crock pots!!
    I do this to my passengers too but they can at least wait in the garage while I move. And I don't make them wait for belts, heat, radio etc.

    ReplyDelete