If it's a rainy day and you can handle the clean-up later, shredding newspaper is an excellent activity for three year olds. Can keep them busy for at least an hour!
Then it is time for the show! In case you don't recognize the costumes, they are dressed like OLIVIA, the pig. The audience included Chase, GP and Me! The theatre was in Caroline's room - the new play area of choice. (They close her door and then they can't get it open so they start yelling that they are locked in and they can't get out. Of course then I must come and free them!
As I was cleaning off my scrap mess from a table that I work on in the playroom I found this work of art.
It made me laugh and then I tried to solve the mystery of whose it was! "Samantha is this drawing yours?"
"No, Grandma........Kamryn!" " Kamryn did you draw this?" "uh,huh!" Not quite Criminal Minds but almost as much fun! (Doug said "You're not going to wipe that off are you?)



No comments:
Post a Comment