Kamryn stayed home today with her Mommy, Daddy, and brother Kellen. So, since we didn't have to worry about anyone napping Samantha and I went to see Angela!
We got a tour of the newly renovated nursery, the craft room converted to Grace's very green bedroom, the shambles of a library (don't ask), the new master bedroom bathroom and we gotta say "We love it when a plan comes together!"
Samantha was thrilled to feel "little Clara" kick her hand from inside Angela!
We brought presents and then we went out to lunch together.
after eating a well balanced meal.......................the best part was..............................
the ice cream and the.......................................
SPRINKLES !!!!!!!!
PS: I have a great picture of Angela, pregnant in all her glory, but for whatever reason everytime I try to upload it to the blog it distorts it - so that is why there are more pictures of Sam rather than Angela.
PPS: I bet I win for guessing the baby's birth date......we'll see!






No comments:
Post a Comment