Ok! Let's see exactly how drunk I am? Just had an entire bottle of Yago Sangria! Drank the whole bottle all by myself. OK, so the alcahol content isn't that high, but I have had my yearly total in one night.
Doug and Diego took Caroline and I out to dinner in Somerville to Hibachi Yutaka for a Valentine's Day surprise! Plus a dozen roses and one peach rose for luck! I must say that I deserve everything I got!. I stick by my man, I shovel snow, cook, clean up,babysit my sweet grandaughters! I am great! I will post pictures of this adventure in the morning! You should see them squirting saki into my mouth! Whoo Hoo! Please list all of the misspelled words and I will correct them in the morning!
Damn, I just went to BBQ 28....I should have joined you instead!
ReplyDeleteThere has to be a do over only Ang & I get to go next time!!! Pat Rex, Sangria and Saki? This had to be good!!!
ReplyDelete