No, really I mean Weeeeeeeee! Caroline and I played for two hours straight on her new Wii yesterday. We made a me wii and I saw Caroline's wii and Diego's wii :) My wii age was 60 which is just two years more than I really am, but ......it said I was obese! Can you imagine that? I weigh 180 pounds and wii says my goal is 119 pounds. What would I look like at 119 pounds? We can only imagine and then take pictures if I ever get there. The good news is that I actually beat Caroline at some of the games. Then she would beat me and....you see how the morning went! Oh, you want to see Caroline and Diego's wii? Sweet.See! You can get more than exercise and weight loss from your wii!


I LOVE THE PATREX MII!!
ReplyDeleteIf you get down to 119, I think you will mostly be eyes and hair.
ReplyDelete