Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Obsessed with......... weather reports
Apparently, my obsession with weather reports indicates that I have reached OLD AGE! I listen,I prepare, I plan for the worst and when the worst doesn't happen........I listen for the next big weather event! I think that I am going to hunker down, snuggle under the covers, read books, drink hot chocolate and just look out at the beauty and fury of nature. In reality, I put on three layers of clothing, a pair of boots and start shoveling and snowblowing to clear a path so I can get the car out. But I really don't want to go anywhere. It is a viscious cycle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, at least one of us get to live your fantasy :)
ReplyDeleteSo not looking forward to shoveling 2 houses today! I will take work anyday!!!
ReplyDeleteWhen did snow stop being fun and start being just damn annoying???!!
Caroline...it all started when Matt stopped shoveling for you guys...damn him
ReplyDeleteSeriously, Emilie you need to fix this ASAP! Thanks!
ReplyDelete