Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas?

I had Christmas Eve Dinner which I kept very simple. Cold cuts, potato salad, cole slaw, macaroni salad, hard rolls (hot dogs, mac and cheese, and corn for the kidlets) and Angel food cake. I did not bake cookies this year therefore I was not eating them for days afterward!!! Emilie had to work until 6pm so she joined us later.
This year Kellen was old enough to help pass out presents. He took his job very seriously.


The girls entertained themselves on GP's lift chair. They raise it to it's highest level and then hold on for dear life. Too funny!
Best presents are the handmade ones especially made for Grandma!
Big Kisses from Samantha for her Great-Grandpa, Pop-Pop (90 years old).

Caroline has already moved into her own home with Diego but still celebrated Christmas Eve with us. Diego spent the evening with his parents.
The stockings were the last things the kids opened. I guess my Mouse in the House thought that each child was just a little bit naughty and told Santa to leave them each one piece  of coal in their stocking! You should have seen the kids faces.

If you look carefully inside the large jar in the center, you will find my Mouse in the House who visited us all during Christmas. His job was to report back to Santa who was Naughty or Nice! 2012 was his debut and we loved having him! See you next year Christmas Mouse in the House!

No comments:

Post a Comment