Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!!

Woke up relatively early and was the second customer at Great Clips to get my hair cut. Then ran a couple of errands and went home. Got there and Doug asked me to call my father, said he had called twice but that he didn't pick up. Called Pop....He was out of food and needed a ride to Shop Rite. Got home about 2pm, took a half hour nap. Called in a take out order to Houilihans for Pop and I and then headed out to get food and to have dinner with Pop. (Doug was fending for himself).
I was following Pop with his walker with the seat because the last time he went shopping he had to sit down in the pharmacy section and I finished shopping for him.
Later, around 6pm, I arrived with hats, blowers and dinner from Houlihans. He had Jumbalya and I had seared scallops.
We played 8 games of Kismet (a dice, poker game) and we were both tied, 4 to 4! We played our 9th game as the tie breaker and,,,,,,,,wait for it......... I won! Time for me to go home Pop. I know when to leave, when I am winning! I was home by 10:30pm, in enough time to celebrate New Years with Doug.
Happy Belated New Year to everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment