Sunday, January 20, 2013

Better Late Than Never!

THE ANNUAL HAPPY NEW YEAR...........BABY!
Okay! It is January 19th, but what is a Grandma to do when her own children do not honor the long established tradition of the Annual New Year Baby picture shoot........she goes there and does it herself!
And we do it with sass and attitude! Samantha, Kellen and Kamryn are willing participants in the fun.
(There will be a new baby next year  to take over the tradition, Abigail Rose, be ready!)
Caroline was asked to babysit the Rex children, so Samantha and I hitched a ride. We had not seen Kamryn and Kellen since Christmas Eve. We made cupcakes that Sam brought  and they each cracked an egg, added cake mix and stirred. While Kellen was napping, the girls iced the cupcakes. I am pretty sure most of the icing made it into their mouths and not onto the cupcakes.
We got it in the bowl! Good, because Grandma only brought three eggs.
Everybody gets a turn
Oh? Is that blue icing in my mouth? I wonder how it got there?
This part is not easy! I have to concentrate!








No comments:

Post a Comment