After I write this post I am going to gather pictures, organize them, pick paper to go with each set of photos, find stickers, embellishments, adhesive etc. Anything that I think that I will need or use to make layouts at the South Bound Brook Firehouse Crop, tomorrow from 9am-9pm. Do you think that I am a little behind? Not only that but I am at least one year behind on three grandchildren's scrapbooks. I am feeling just a little bit stressed. Scrapbooking should be fun, right? I may just sit with a cup of tea in my hands and just quietly WATCH everyone else at the crop work. I probably will take a camera with me. That means maybe 50 more pictures to look at, edit, and scrapbook (eventually). Pressure!
DEEP BREATH!
I am going to put together 5 page kits for tomorrow. I will bring my stamps and ink for Emilie to borrow.I will go to bed by 11pm. I will get up at 7am. I will pack the car. Go to Dunkin Donuts for a hot cup of tea. I will stay calm. I will stay awake and I will have FUN! (now that is a plan)
I had a lot of fun! It was nice to see you, Pat Rex! And I got another month and a half knocked off my Project Life 2011. :)
ReplyDelete