Friday, June 10, 2011

It's all about the Grandchildren





They are both still three (at least until July, when Sam turns four) and they love to go below the dam and throw rocks. I always take my small, digital canon camera with us. Kamryn is in the red shirt and Sam is in the purple. Both girls are learning a great deal about nature. We spotted this "dragonfly" - whatever it is, it was cool. You thought it had flaps that hung down but it was just the coloring of the wings. Remember honeysuckle? That is a plant from my youth. I remember trying to suck out the nectar. I was surprised to find some in Victor Crowell Park.



Kellen will be three months old on Tuesday. He is now over 12lbs. and is in the 100th % for height.
If you work hard you can get him to vocalize and smile but then it's not fun anymore and we are back to crying. Mommy goes back to work August 1st. The plan is that I get him then (with a few practice runs in between).

No comments:

Post a Comment