Friday, January 21, 2011

Blah!

I'm frustrated! Can't seem to load new pictures onto my computer so that I can add them to my Blog. I have done nothing differently....It makes me MAD! So , I am letting it go for tonight. I will deal with the problem in the morning. I pulled my 50mm 1:1.8 fixed lens out, put it on my camera and snapped about 20 random pictures. Some were snow, sky or just stuff with sunlight shining on it.
Samantha was the only one who came today. She asked for cinnamon toast for breakfast (even though Mom had brought pancakes). We later picked Emilie up from work, went to Friendly's for comfort food - grilled cheese and fries. Then we went to Toys R Us to get Sam a Fischer Price iXL. Samantha calls it her ipad. It is technology for kids- she is good at it and loves doing it. It has a lot of learning activities. Got home  (after dropping Em back at work) and helped Sam play on the big computer. Samantha must be going through a growth spurt- she then asked for and ate her pancakes from the morning and a bowl of cold corn and peas. She went home with her Dad and I went upstairs at 5pm to take a nap. (Did I forget to mention that I cleaned off two cars and used the snowblower on two driveways and sidewalks and forgot to eat breakfast?)

No comments:

Post a Comment