Oh, I'm sorry, these are not the Lion King! (people we did see)
Under the threat of severe thunderstorms and possible tornadoes, Caroline, Emilie and I went into New York City to see my Mother's Day Present......The Lion King. We arrived around 10:30am (show was not until 3pm) and walked our little tails off. Went to Carmine's for an italian lunch served family style (and a very cute, aspiring actor/waiter). Shopped some more and then went to theatre. Absolutely beautiful production...just the costumes alone...then the actors and the music. WOW!




Ooh, you were brave enough to take pictures?! I didn't even take out my camera. The ushers were yelling at so many people for taking pics before the show even started!! It was wonderful though wasn't it?!!
ReplyDeleteBarb - She was only allowed to take her camera out at the last part - she took 2 pictures and then got greedy and went for a 3rd and got yelled at.
ReplyDeleteYou gotta love the "Naked Cowboy" - he showed up on my blog also!!
ReplyDeleteDid you LOVE the parade of animals at the beginning?
ReplyDeleteStill my favorite on Broadway.