Remember Me is the name of the movie that Caroline and I went to see tonight. It is labeled a chick flick, BUT I thought that it had a little more substance than that. Had I been in college, and saw this movie back in the 70's it would have provoked discussions.And guess what, besides paying for the movie, Caroline bought me ......buttered popcorn! I cannot tell you when I last had buttered popcorn! Heaven. We saw a couple of promising previews for more chick flicks, so the summer is looking up for me! (Of course I will have to pay for her next time, but she always brings a bottle of water and barely snacks, so she may be a cheap date!)
So, I am saying a big thank you to Caroline for taking her almost destitute and pitiful mother to the movies!
I love you!
No thanks needed, it was a good time! Love you too :)
ReplyDelete