Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi Dad

No, I really mean it, HIGH dad! I took a stealth picture of him but something is going on with my computer and I can't load it. (maybe later when I have more patience to see what's wrong). He is so funny on pain medication.
He came out of surgery fast and fine. We waited about an hour for them to bring him back to his room. When we saw him, he said a big hello.Then complained for 5 minutes that he needed water (told him we needed to wait for the nurse). Then as usual after any surgery,he was hungry. ALL GREAT SIGNS!

He still thinks he can get to the bathroom using his cane, Ha! Ha!. We warned the night nurse about him.
We also asked her to make sure he accepted pain medication all night, He tries to be stoic and manly.

I am off to the hospital soon, they will be sitting him up and possibly walking him today.  He has a good attitude and seems anxious to start rehab.

1 comment:

  1. I spoke to DB earlier and got the full scoop. Glad to hear that Pop is doing well. I'll talk to you over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete