Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cooking Thyme


Caroline and Diego gave me a cooking class for Christmas. It was something that Caroline and I kept saying we would like to do together. It was a perfect gift!
I got to do something fun with Caroline, I got to cook and try new foods AND I got to take pictures of the whole experience!


We had about 24 people in the class and we made five different winter soups.



 
Caroline consults with the Chef.
 
 Like Mother, Like Daughter
 
 Watch out for those fingers ,please!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

The work tables were lowered and they became the formal dining tables.
  


 

Starting with groceries and ending with filling, warm winter soups! The class started at 7pm and we finished tasting at 10pm. We enjoyed meeting all of the different people that came to the class and with whom we sampled the soups. Ohhhh! Let's do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment