Sunday, December 8, 2013

Visiting Pennsylvania

 
To Babysit Kellen and Kamryn, while Tim and Robyn drove to Virginia to Tim's Company Christmas Party. They left Saturday around 1pm and came home Sunday around 3:30pm. (had a one car slide into a big curb event in Robyn's car around 12:30pm just as they were leaving for home. Probably bent the rim or drive shaft.)
 
 

I am always prepared with crafts, games and cooking treats! Kellen is getting ready to put together Foam christmas ornaments with Kamryn and I.
 

Then out to dinner at the local pizzeria. Only glitch, Had to drive Tim's car out of his garage (it had the kids car seats in it), drive to pizza place and then get car back into his garage so the door could close and so I did not scratch the car or run over any bikes. I have not driven a car into or out of a garage in 30 years! (I did just fine).




Robyn of course had her house decorated for Christmas. It looked wonderful.


Cresent Moon was cool too!




Baked cookies, spent the night, The Elf ate a cookie, We had cookies for breakfast, It snowed and Grandma drove home on the treacherous roads. I got home around 5:15pm, Sunday night,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment