Sunday, July 17, 2011

Who's On First?

Tim, Kamryn, Caroline, Doug and I met Emilie, Matt and Samantha at Citi Field (Mets Stadium) in New York today. We sort of tailgated with subs and snapples in the handicap parking lot, then we went to find the family bricks, visit the old home run apple, walk over the Shea bridge and then find our seats in the handicap section.
This was Kamryn's First Baseball Game!
Tim had a great time sharing Kamryn's first experience.
Great Seats!
Grandma was thrilled to be at the Mets game with almost her whole family. (missing were Pop-Pop, Robyn, and Kellen). The day was HOT with a small breeze. Water was $4.25 for a cold 20ounce bottle. I think between just Carrie and I we drank five or six. Samantha and Kamryn were good as gold. These tickets were Caroline's father's day gift to DB (and I was included!)
Kamryn, Samantha and GP! Cool walker GP!
Kamryn's first Game was a big success but it did wipe her out.


1 comment: