Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Listen to Angela!

I should have. I did last year. Why didn't I listen this year? I will listen to her this fall! I will. I will! It is too late for this season! Way too late! I should have listened to her when she told me to go get my FLU shot! I have been sicker than a dog for the last three days. A doctor visit, $88 for Tamaflu, and soda, soup, crackers, advil and tylenol (Did you know that you can take advil and tylenol an hour apart? - it's a beautiful thing) PRICELESS! Ps- we saved on the cost of food, but we made it up by buying all that toilet paper.
Aren't you glad there isn't a picture? hey, she must be on the mend!

1 comment:

  1. Next fall we have a date. We'll go to Walgreens together and then take all the kids to chuck e cheese!

    ReplyDelete