Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Night Before The Night Before The New Year

I usually get very reflective around this time of year, not so much this year. I plan to enter the new year with the "Be Happy With What You Have" philosophy. I have chosen my WORD for 2011-BALANCE, which I hope to achieve. I have ordered my new project Life kit (in fact I ordered both kitrs, one turquoise and one Amber) and am anxiously awaiting their arrival. I am excited about my photography and hope to greatly improve my skills this year. I continue to adore my Granddaughters and am just as anxious to meet my new Grandson (I am also eagerly praying and waiting for my surrogate granddaughter, The new Cooper Baby, to make her appearance.)  All in all, I think I am going into the new year with optimism, at least with the knowledge that I should be able to handle whatever life throws at me.
Wishing you peace and harmony in the coming New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment