Sunday, October 3, 2010
A $275.00 Spending Spree
Last night with grocery ads in hand I meticulously compared, listed price and store,and planned my shopping trip. I left the house this morning approximately around 11:30am. (By the way , I usually never do the shopping..........Doug Rex is in charge of that.) and very happily spent the next three hours reading labels, looking at grams of fat , and finding whole wheat products. I bought 10 cans of Shop Rite Tuna in water....10 for $10.00, I bought 3 cases of 24oz.bottles of water each (72 bottles) for $10.00! I mean I was really shopping price. After Shop Rite I ran to Pathmark just to pick up a few things that were better deals than at Shop Rite. OK, I should never be allowed out grocery shopping by myself! $275.00 later I have all of the foods necessary to begin losing weight. Between now and my 60th birthday I intend to become lean and mean! That means that I need to start to exercise too...yuk! But, (whining) I can't breathe, my clothes don't fit, I get out of breath climbing stairs and even the scale says that I am gaining weight. Let's see? How many articles of clothing could I buy at Coldwater Creek for $275.00? End Of Story! Case Closed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Next time, forget the grape nuts, aka driveway gravel, and try kashi go lean
ReplyDelete