August and Summer are coming to a close. So busy during August, it just flew by. It was so hot that we couldn't go outside until finally, just this week the heat finally broke for a few glorious days.The end of summer and the beginning of fall. Fall brings my birthday and the start of Pre-school for Samantha, cooler weather for sure, a friend's daughter's wedding, an operation for Pop, Halloween, Thanksgiving, a five day trip for Samantha, Emilie, Matt and I to Disneyworld in Florida and then my absolute favorite holiday, Christmas. In between all of these events I will try to keep up with my scrapbooking, reading, favorite tv shows (lose some weight), start to cook more and yes, maybe even exercise. Emilie and I are going to take a photography class in New York in October so I expect my photography skills will also improve.
Goodbye to the end and Hello to the Beginning! Welcome Fall.


No comments:
Post a Comment